For leveling out concrete and uneven surfaces.
Showing all 3 results
Jumping Jack$89.00 – $109.00
Gas Power Jumping Jack Tamping Rammer Compactor. Item included(190140):1*5.5HP Gas Engine Tamping Rammer Compactor. Jumping stroke (leap height):40~65mm. Impact/Ramming force:16000 N.
Vibratory Plate Compactor$89.00 – $109.00
Multiquip MVC88VGH 19.7″ x 20.7″ Mikasa Plate Compactor
Easy to use, easy to transport, the MVC88 is one of the newest and most technically advanced compactors on the market. The anti-vibration handle design reduces vibration up to 50% compared to other plate compactors.
- Protective engine guard
- Multiquip forward plate compactors have always used vibrator (eccentric) housings that are bolted onto the forward end of the plate. This allows service access without having to strip down the entire plate and greatly reduces down time.
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out of the belt
- Convenient oil drain for engine oil
- Cog-tooth belt drive for longer life
- Self-cleaning plate design minimizes dirt and rock build-up
- Four lifting handles so plate can be lifted from the side
- Optional 2.875 gallon water tank
- Engine oil shutdown
Wacker 3′ Double Drum Roller$229.00 – $289.00
Operating weight w/ballast (metric tons):
Operating weight w/ballast (lbs):
Nominal amplitude range (in):
Vibration frequency range (hz):
52 – 65
Centrifugal force range (lbs):
3,597 – 5,620
Height w/ROPS (ft/in):
Drum width (in):
Drum diameter (in):
Engine & Drive
Gross power (hp):