Generators are used for powering equipment away from electrical outlets.
Showing all 2 results
Generator, Yamaha 2000Watt$150.00
- 24h RENTAL ONLY FOR 150.00
- 79cc OHV 4-Cycle Engine w/ OilWatch Warning System.
- Efficient, reliable and provides long life; Auto Decomp. for easy starting.
- Prevents engine damage and provides added peace of mind.
- Smart Throttle Varies Engine Speed Based On Load.
- Improves fuel economy and reduces noise.
- Noise Block Sound Reduction System.
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved Spark Arrestor.
- Only 51.5-61 dB(A) and eliminates errant sparks.
- Light Weight and Compact Engineering.
- At only 44 lbs., the EF2000iSCH is easy to move, transport and lift.
- TwinTech Capability (Cable Sold Separately).
- Hook up two EF2000iSÃ¢â€žÂ¢s for 3600 watts of max power.
- 8-Amps 12V DC Outlet.
- Great for charging auto and motorsport batteries (cables not included).
Sku EF2000iSCH Brand Yamaha Max AC Output 2000 Watts Rated AC Output 1,600 Watts Displacement 79cc Generator type Inverter Rated AC Current 13.3 Amps Max AC Current 16.7 amps @ 120V Noise Level @ Full Load 61 dB(A) Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load 10.5 Hours Engine Type OHV Forced Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke Single Cylinder Fuel Tank 1.1 Gal. Capacity Fuel Type Unleaded Regular Cooling System Air Cooled Dimensions (L x W x H) 19.3 in. x 1 1in. x 17.9 in. Dry Weight 44.1 lbs
North Star Generator 13,0000$65.00 – $85.00
13,000 Surge Watts, 10,500 Rated Watts, Electric Start, CARB Compliant. This rugged NorthStar® 13,000 Watt Portable Generator features a smaller footprint and the latest Honda V-Twin engine to deliver more power, use less fuel and run quieter.a 50% load.
The generator is easily transported because it has a convenient hand-truck frame design and 8″ flat-free tires. The generator supports four 120V 20 amp outlets and one 120V 30 amp RV outlet.
- Honda GX630 OHV engine
- High-quality, 100% copper-wound head with low THD for safe use with sensitive equipment
- Variable Timing Digital CDI ignition offers excellent starting and high-power output
- Low oil shutdown protects engine
- Volt and hour meters allow for convenient monitoring