Landscapers and lawn care specialist may use a portable trencher to install landscape edging and irrigation lines. These machines are lightweight (around 200 pounds) and are easily maneuverable compared to other types of trenchers. The cutting implement may be a chain or a blade similar to a rotary lawn mower blade oriented so that it rotates in a vertical plane.
Ground Hog Mini Trencher 18″
– Easy to use, operator-friendly controls
– Low Maintenance
– Fits through narrow gates and doorways
– Will trench close to walls, fences, etc.
– Heavy gauge steel unibody frame
– Durable powder coated finish
– Choice of carbide tipped Shark Teeth or carbide tipped Bullet Teeth
– Solid roller digging chain for increased life
– Wide pneumatic tires with tubes
– Centrifugal clutch equipped with needle bearings and all metal drum and shoes