Showing all 12 results
Chop Saw$49.00 – $69.00
Durable and powerful with a 15 Amp, 4 max HP motor, the Milwaukee 14 in. Abrasive Cutoff Machine delivers exceptional and long-lasting performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, you can cut drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing and rebar up to a 5 in. capacity quickly and with accuracy. The lightweight design allows easy portability without sacrificing durability, while the oversize wheel guards provide added protection from debris. Featuring a 45° miter capacity with an adjustable fence for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material, the large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes for less downtime and the quick adjust vise clamp allows quick clamp adjustment when cutting different material sizes.
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4 max HP motor delivers exceptional cutting performance for a wide-range of materials
- Large cutting capacity up to 5 in.
- Oversized wheel guards protect against debris
- Large spindle lock button for quick blade changes
- Quick-adjust vise clamp for different material sizes
- All ball-bearing construction for maximum durability
- Durable, lightweight design for easy portability
- Includes: 6117-20 14 in. abrasive cut-off machine (6117-20), abrasive wheel, hex wrench and vise
Circular Saw 7 1/4$39.00 – $59.00
For the more experienced user who needs a powerful circular saw with advanced features SKIL 5280 7-1/4 inch circular saw is the saw for the job. The 15 amp motor has the power and performance you need to quickly cut lumber and sheet goods for a room addition, deck and more. The single-beam laser guides cuts more accurately while the integrated dust blower keeps the line of cut sawdust free. The 51 degree bevel, with positive stop at 45 degrees, gives a variety of cut options, while blades changes are easier with spindle lock and on-tool wrench. The 5280 includes a 24 tooth blade and a carrying bag.
- 15 Amp motor for more power and performance than the Skil 5680
- 15% weight reduction vs. Skil 5680, reduces user fatigue
- Single beam laser for more accurate cuts
- Carrying bag for convenient portability and storage
Concrete Vibrator Power Head$79.00 – $99.00
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Honda GX35
- Shoulder strap included
- Core, casing, and head sold separately
- Accepts 1″ and 2″ heads
Appears in the 2021 catalog on page(s) 95 Description Concrete Vibrator Power Head Manufacturer Part Number HM300CH
Weight 15.00 lbs
Concrete, Walk Behind Saw$119.00 – $149.00
Walk behind concrete saw with an 18\” blade, easy turn crank to easily set your cutting depth. Ideal for short-run slab cutting, contraction joins, and patch repairs in asphalt.
Electric Cement Mixer$59.00 – $79.00
5.0 cu ft capacity can handle up to 5 bags of concrete
Direct drive electric motor drive is factory-assembled, requiring no motor assembly
Quick 1-person assembly can be done in under twenty minutes
Electric Jigsaw$19.00 – $39.00
Whether at home, in the basement, or at a remodeling site, DeWalt’s 5.8 amp jig saw makes cutouts the way they should be: quick and hassle-free. Vibration-dampening rubber grips soak up the shocks, making it easier to hold the line, and the counterbalance design places the weight squarely over the shoe. Need a fast cut? Flip the orbital adjustment switch to position four (maximum swing) and cruise through material at up to 3,100-inch-long strokes per minute. For more precise cuts in high-visibility areas, use the zero setting (orbitless motion) for a cleaner edge. Thanks to an adjustable blower on the right side, sawdust is whisked out of the line of sight, a feature we always appreciate in a jig saw. The shoe locks on this saw seem sturdier than the one on DeWalt’s cordless model and the shoe easily adjusts–with a tool-free lever–to slide forward or backward for flush cutting, and also bevels 45 degrees to both sides. No wrenches are required to change blades, either: simply pull and turn the top, remove the old blade, and replace it with the desired universal or T-shank–a handy, time saving design that is unique to DeWalt.
Electric Sawzaw$29.00 – $49.00Powerful 11.0 AMP motor for improved performance
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- “Tool-less” blade change and shoe adjustment for fast blade installation and removal
- Long 1-1/8″ stroke for faster cutting
- Well-balanced design (only 7.3 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- All-ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
- Soft grip and handle for increased comfort
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and general construction
- Double insulated
Gas Cement Mixer 95CM$109.00 – $129.00
The Stone 95CM gas-powered cement mixer is one of the largest end dump style available. It is best used for utility contractors and municipalities. Carry mixing supplies from job to job and mix concrete from the truck. Large 9 cu. ft. capacity batch. Towing tongue has flip-up post for extra clearance and stabilizer leg at opposite end, pin type hitch, 76″ wide axle has cantilever type springs complete with B78 x 13 (25″ dia.) high speed tires and safety chain, 24″ dia. handwheel, chain drive and dump lock, spacious cowl for maximum ventilation. If returned uncleaned 75.00 cleaning fee.
- A generous 9 cu. ft. capacity for large batches.
- Complete with B78 x 13 (25″ dia.) high speed tires, tapered roller bearings, 56″ wide axle with cantilever springs.
- 2-3/8″ O.D., 7/32″ thick towpole with safety chain, pintile style hitch.
- 24″ dia. handwheel, chain drive and dump lock, spacious cowl for maximum ventilation.
- Big 36″ diameter thick steel drum
Honda Concrete Finisher$99.00 – $129.00
- Used for finishing concrete
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Honda GX160
- New ISO compliant stationary guard ring
- 37.5″ Ring outside diameter
- New ring enables easier blade changing and cleaning
- New Low-Vib handle
- 70 RPM Trowel speed
- Tool free height adjustable operator’s handle
- Weight 213 Lbs.
Miter Saw 10$39.00 – $59.00
The Ryobi 14-Amp 10 in. Compound Miter Saw is built around a heavy-duty motor that delivers up to 5,000 RPM, making it great for a host of tough cutting applications. Its carbide-tipped blade changes with a single wrench, and a dual-view bevel scale helps provide a clear line of sight from either side. It miters to 45° left and right with stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45° and it is equipped with an electric brake that halts the blade in seconds for added safety. A horizontal D-handle improves comfort and control.
- Heavy duty 14-Amp motor for a variety of cuts
- Adjustable exact line laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade
- Carbide-tipped blade for cleaner cuts
- 9 ball detent stops at the most common miter cutting angles
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
MK Brick Saw$59.00 – $79.00
- Great for cutting brick and pavers
Table Saw$49.00 – $69.00
The Ryobi 10 in. 15 Amp Table Saw includes a durable steel stand and is lightweight and easy to use, making it a great addition to any tool collection. Powered by a 15 Amp motor, it can generate up to 5000 RPM for powerful cutting and the 25 in. x 17 in. table provides support for large ripping operations. The saw also features an adjustable miter gauge for accurate cross cutting.
- Heavy-duty steel stand provides solid support
- Tough, 15 Amp motor delivers 5000 RPM for powerful performance
- Rip fence easily guides material during rip cuts
- Lightweight design for easy transport
- Large on/off switch for accessibility and visibility
- Adjustable miter gauge for accurate cross cuts
- Rack and pinion blade height adjustment provides accurate depth control
- 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade for a variety of cuts
- Table-mounted push stick storage
- 3-year limited warranty