Walk behind concrete saw with an 18” blade, easy turn crank to easily set your cutting depth. Ideal for short-run slab cutting, contraction joins, and patch repairs in asphalt.
Concrete, Walk Behind Saw
$119.00 – $149.00
Walk behind concrete saw with an 18\” blade, easy turn crank to easily set your cutting depth. Ideal for short-run slab cutting, contraction joins, and patch repairs in asphalt.
Electric Sawzaw$29.00 – $49.00Powerful 11.0 AMP motor for improved performance
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- “Tool-less” blade change and shoe adjustment for fast blade installation and removal
- Long 1-1/8″ stroke for faster cutting
- Well-balanced design (only 7.3 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- All-ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
- Soft grip and handle for increased comfort
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and general construction
- Double insulated
Electric Cement Mixer$59.00 – $79.00
5.0 cu ft capacity can handle up to 5 bags of concrete
Direct drive electric motor drive is factory-assembled, requiring no motor assembly
Quick 1-person assembly can be done in under twenty minutes
Miter Saw 10$39.00 – $59.00
The Ryobi 14-Amp 10 in. Compound Miter Saw is built around a heavy-duty motor that delivers up to 5,000 RPM, making it great for a host of tough cutting applications. Its carbide-tipped blade changes with a single wrench, and a dual-view bevel scale helps provide a clear line of sight from either side. It miters to 45° left and right with stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45° and it is equipped with an electric brake that halts the blade in seconds for added safety. A horizontal D-handle improves comfort and control.
- Heavy duty 14-Amp motor for a variety of cuts
- Adjustable exact line laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade
- Carbide-tipped blade for cleaner cuts
- 9 ball detent stops at the most common miter cutting angles
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
Gas Cement Mixer 95CM$109.00 – $129.00
The Stone 95CM gas-powered cement mixer is one of the largest end dump style available. It is best used for utility contractors and municipalities. Carry mixing supplies from job to job and mix concrete from the truck. Large 9 cu. ft. capacity batch. Towing tongue has flip-up post for extra clearance and stabilizer leg at opposite end, pin type hitch, 76″ wide axle has cantilever type springs complete with B78 x 13 (25″ dia.) high speed tires and safety chain, 24″ dia. handwheel, chain drive and dump lock, spacious cowl for maximum ventilation. If returned uncleaned 75.00 cleaning fee.
- A generous 9 cu. ft. capacity for large batches.
- Complete with B78 x 13 (25″ dia.) high speed tires, tapered roller bearings, 56″ wide axle with cantilever springs.
- 2-3/8″ O.D., 7/32″ thick towpole with safety chain, pintile style hitch.
- 24″ dia. handwheel, chain drive and dump lock, spacious cowl for maximum ventilation.
- Big 36″ diameter thick steel drum