Walk behind concrete saw with an 18” blade, easy turn crank to easily set your cutting depth. Ideal for short-run slab cutting, contraction joins, and patch repairs in asphalt.
Concrete, Walk Behind Saw
$119.00 – $149.00
Walk behind concrete saw with an 18\” blade, easy turn crank to easily set your cutting depth. Ideal for short-run slab cutting, contraction joins, and patch repairs in asphalt.
4 hours, 24 hours
Table Saw$49.00 – $69.00
The Ryobi 10 in. 15 Amp Table Saw includes a durable steel stand and is lightweight and easy to use, making it a great addition to any tool collection. Powered by a 15 Amp motor, it can generate up to 5000 RPM for powerful cutting and the 25 in. x 17 in. table provides support for large ripping operations. The saw also features an adjustable miter gauge for accurate cross cutting.
- Heavy-duty steel stand provides solid support
- Tough, 15 Amp motor delivers 5000 RPM for powerful performance
- Rip fence easily guides material during rip cuts
- Lightweight design for easy transport
- Large on/off switch for accessibility and visibility
- Adjustable miter gauge for accurate cross cuts
- Rack and pinion blade height adjustment provides accurate depth control
- 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade for a variety of cuts
- Table-mounted push stick storage
- 3-year limited warranty
Circular Saw 7 1/4$39.00 – $59.00
For the more experienced user who needs a powerful circular saw with advanced features SKIL 5280 7-1/4 inch circular saw is the saw for the job. The 15 amp motor has the power and performance you need to quickly cut lumber and sheet goods for a room addition, deck and more. The single-beam laser guides cuts more accurately while the integrated dust blower keeps the line of cut sawdust free. The 51 degree bevel, with positive stop at 45 degrees, gives a variety of cut options, while blades changes are easier with spindle lock and on-tool wrench. The 5280 includes a 24 tooth blade and a carrying bag.
- 15 Amp motor for more power and performance than the Skil 5680
- 15% weight reduction vs. Skil 5680, reduces user fatigue
- Single beam laser for more accurate cuts
- Carrying bag for convenient portability and storage
Gas Cement Mixer 95CM$109.00 – $129.00
The Stone 95CM gas-powered cement mixer is one of the largest end dump style available. It is best used for utility contractors and municipalities. Carry mixing supplies from job to job and mix concrete from the truck. Large 9 cu. ft. capacity batch. Towing tongue has flip-up post for extra clearance and stabilizer leg at opposite end, pin type hitch, 76″ wide axle has cantilever type springs complete with B78 x 13 (25″ dia.) high speed tires and safety chain, 24″ dia. handwheel, chain drive and dump lock, spacious cowl for maximum ventilation. If returned uncleaned 75.00 cleaning fee.
- A generous 9 cu. ft. capacity for large batches.
- Complete with B78 x 13 (25″ dia.) high speed tires, tapered roller bearings, 56″ wide axle with cantilever springs.
- 2-3/8″ O.D., 7/32″ thick towpole with safety chain, pintile style hitch.
- 24″ dia. handwheel, chain drive and dump lock, spacious cowl for maximum ventilation.
- Big 36″ diameter thick steel drum
MK Brick Saw$59.00 – $79.00
- Great for cutting brick and pavers