- Great for cutting brick and pavers
MK Brick Saw
$59.00 – $79.00
- Great for cutting brick and pavers
Chop Saw$49.00 – $69.00
Durable and powerful with a 15 Amp, 4 max HP motor, the Milwaukee 14 in. Abrasive Cutoff Machine delivers exceptional and long-lasting performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, you can cut drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing and rebar up to a 5 in. capacity quickly and with accuracy. The lightweight design allows easy portability without sacrificing durability, while the oversize wheel guards provide added protection from debris. Featuring a 45° miter capacity with an adjustable fence for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material, the large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes for less downtime and the quick adjust vise clamp allows quick clamp adjustment when cutting different material sizes.
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4 max HP motor delivers exceptional cutting performance for a wide-range of materials
- Large cutting capacity up to 5 in.
- Oversized wheel guards protect against debris
- Large spindle lock button for quick blade changes
- Quick-adjust vise clamp for different material sizes
- All ball-bearing construction for maximum durability
- Durable, lightweight design for easy portability
- Includes: 6117-20 14 in. abrasive cut-off machine (6117-20), abrasive wheel, hex wrench and vise
Miter Saw 10$39.00 – $59.00
The Ryobi 14-Amp 10 in. Compound Miter Saw is built around a heavy-duty motor that delivers up to 5,000 RPM, making it great for a host of tough cutting applications. Its carbide-tipped blade changes with a single wrench, and a dual-view bevel scale helps provide a clear line of sight from either side. It miters to 45° left and right with stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45° and it is equipped with an electric brake that halts the blade in seconds for added safety. A horizontal D-handle improves comfort and control.
- Heavy duty 14-Amp motor for a variety of cuts
- Adjustable exact line laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade
- Carbide-tipped blade for cleaner cuts
- 9 ball detent stops at the most common miter cutting angles
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
Electric Jigsaw$19.00 – $39.00
Whether at home, in the basement, or at a remodeling site, DeWalt’s 5.8 amp jig saw makes cutouts the way they should be: quick and hassle-free. Vibration-dampening rubber grips soak up the shocks, making it easier to hold the line, and the counterbalance design places the weight squarely over the shoe. Need a fast cut? Flip the orbital adjustment switch to position four (maximum swing) and cruise through material at up to 3,100-inch-long strokes per minute. For more precise cuts in high-visibility areas, use the zero setting (orbitless motion) for a cleaner edge. Thanks to an adjustable blower on the right side, sawdust is whisked out of the line of sight, a feature we always appreciate in a jig saw. The shoe locks on this saw seem sturdier than the one on DeWalt’s cordless model and the shoe easily adjusts–with a tool-free lever–to slide forward or backward for flush cutting, and also bevels 45 degrees to both sides. No wrenches are required to change blades, either: simply pull and turn the top, remove the old blade, and replace it with the desired universal or T-shank–a handy, time saving design that is unique to DeWalt.
Honda Concrete Finisher$99.00 – $129.00
- Used for finishing concrete
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Honda GX160
- New ISO compliant stationary guard ring
- 37.5″ Ring outside diameter
- New ring enables easier blade changing and cleaning
- New Low-Vib handle
- 70 RPM Trowel speed
- Tool free height adjustable operator’s handle
- Weight 213 Lbs.