Showing 43–63 of 129 results
Electric Sawzaw$29.00 – $49.00Powerful 11.0 AMP motor for improved performance
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- “Tool-less” blade change and shoe adjustment for fast blade installation and removal
- Long 1-1/8″ stroke for faster cutting
- Well-balanced design (only 7.3 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- All-ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
- Soft grip and handle for increased comfort
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and general construction
- Double insulated
Electric Wall Paper Steamer$25.00 – $45.00
Equipment Trailer w/ Tool Rental$29.00
The 27Z mini-excavator is the perfect machine for your job. This light but powerful excavator is helpful for any backyard project.
Operation weight: 8046 lbs
Engine model: 3TNV88
Engine power: 20 kW / 27.3 hp (2200 rpm)
Bucket capacity: 0.2 y³
Digging depth: 10.34ft in
Max Reach: 17.2ft in
Fiberglass extension ladder 20′$29.00 – $49.00
Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability. Lightweight with excellent ergonomics.
Fiberglass extension ladder 32′$39.00 – $59.00
Floor Blower$19.00 – $39.00
Extremely efficient motor construction and air mover fan operation allow for extremely low amp draws on both speed settings.
Framing Nailer$35.00 – $55.00
- Fires plastic-coated, full round head nails from 2-inches to 3-1/4-inches
- Selective actuation allows transition from sequential nailing to bump-fire with ease
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Rubber grip for superior control and comfort during use
- Framing nailer with top-loading, two-piece magazine
- Selective trigger actuation; 2 to 3-1/4 inch capacity
Front Tine Tiller$79.00 – $99.00
Easy starting Honda commercial OHV engine.
Gas Blower$39.00 – $59.00
391 CFM and 165 MPH performance; Genuine OEM Echo Part
Gas Cement Mixer 95CM$109.00 – $129.00
The Stone 95CM gas-powered cement mixer is one of the largest end dump style available. It is best used for utility contractors and municipalities. Carry mixing supplies from job to job and mix concrete from the truck. Large 9 cu. ft. capacity batch. Towing tongue has flip-up post for extra clearance and stabilizer leg at opposite end, pin type hitch, 76″ wide axle has cantilever type springs complete with B78 x 13 (25″ dia.) high speed tires and safety chain, 24″ dia. handwheel, chain drive and dump lock, spacious cowl for maximum ventilation.
- A generous 9 cu. ft. capacity for large batches.
- Complete with B78 x 13 (25″ dia.) high speed tires, tapered roller bearings, 56″ wide axle with cantilever springs.
- 2-3/8″ O.D., 7/32″ thick towpole with safety chain, pintile style hitch.
- 24″ dia. handwheel, chain drive and dump lock, spacious cowl for maximum ventilation.
- Big 36″ diameter thick steel drum
Gas Driver Post Pounder$99.00 – $119.00
Our gas powered post pounder has a 3” guide tube powered by the Honda gx35 engine.
GEHL CT6-18 6K Telescopic Handler$399.00 – $459.00
Width Over Tires
Turning Radius Outside Tires
Generator$65.00 – $85.00
The BlackMax 3,600 running watts generator is perfect for providing consistent, reliable power to the home, jobsite or for recreational use. It has 4,500 starting watts, so it can easily meet most power needs. With a 4-gallon fuel tank, it can run for 10 hours at a 50% load.
The generator is easily transported because it has a convenient hand-truck frame design and 8″ flat-free tires. The generator supports four 120V 20 amp outlets and one 120V 30 amp RV outlet.
- 208cc OHV engine
- 4,500 starting watts
- 3,600 running watts
- 4-gallon metal fuel tank
- 10-hour runtime at 50% load
- Convenient hand-truck frame design
- Low oil shut down
- Outlets: 4 x 120V 20Amp and 1 x 120V 30Amp RV
- Frequency-compensating AVR
- 8″ flat-free tires
Gun & Hopper$25.00 – $45.00
Hammer Drill$45.00 – $65.00
- SDS-plus bit system provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking and dust protection
- Multi-function selector with3 modes of operation, rotation only, rotary hammer, and hammer only
- Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle
- D-handle design for extra control, ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
Honda Concrete Finisher$99.00 – $129.00
- Used for finishing concrete
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Honda GX160
- New ISO compliant stationary guard ring
- 37.5″ Ring outside diameter
- New ring enables easier blade changing and cleaning
- New Low-Vib handle
- 70 RPM Trowel speed
- Tool free height adjustable operator’s handle
- Weight 213 Lbs.