Showing 43–63 of 121 results
Dust Control Tromb 400$79.00
Most powerful single phase dust extractor. Great for small table saws and vacuum cleaning. Prepared for fine dusts and materials created on construction sites from grinding, drilling, sanding, and many other hazards caused from industrial factory processes.
Electric Air Compressor$35.00 – $55.00
The Porter-Cable C2002 150 PSI, 6 Gal. Oil-Free Pancake Compressor is ideal to support multiple trim finishing nailers, small framing/roofing jobs and all general inflation, blowing and smaller SCFM air tools.
Electric Cement Mixer$59.00 – $79.00
5.0 cu ft capacity can handle up to 5 bags of concrete
Direct drive electric motor drive is factory-assembled, requiring no motor assembly
Quick 1-person assembly can be done in under twenty minutes
Electric Jigsaw$19.00 – $39.00
Whether at home, in the basement, or at a remodeling site, DeWalt’s 5.8 amp jig saw makes cutouts the way they should be: quick and hassle-free. Vibration-dampening rubber grips soak up the shocks, making it easier to hold the line, and the counterbalance design places the weight squarely over the shoe. Need a fast cut? Flip the orbital adjustment switch to position four (maximum swing) and cruise through material at up to 3,100-inch-long strokes per minute. For more precise cuts in high-visibility areas, use the zero setting (orbitless motion) for a cleaner edge. Thanks to an adjustable blower on the right side, sawdust is whisked out of the line of sight, a feature we always appreciate in a jig saw. The shoe locks on this saw seem sturdier than the one on DeWalt’s cordless model and the shoe easily adjusts–with a tool-free lever–to slide forward or backward for flush cutting, and also bevels 45 degrees to both sides. No wrenches are required to change blades, either: simply pull and turn the top, remove the old blade, and replace it with the desired universal or T-shank–a handy, time saving design that is unique to DeWalt.
Electric Sawzaw$29.00 – $49.00Powerful 11.0 AMP motor for improved performance
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- “Tool-less” blade change and shoe adjustment for fast blade installation and removal
- Long 1-1/8″ stroke for faster cutting
- Well-balanced design (only 7.3 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- All-ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
- Soft grip and handle for increased comfort
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and general construction
- Double insulated
Electric Wall Paper Steamer$25.00 – $45.00
Equipment Trailer w/ Tool Rental$29.00
The 27Z mini-excavator is the perfect machine for your job. This light but powerful excavator is helpful for any backyard project.
Operation weight: 8046 lbs
Engine model: 3TNV88
Engine power: 20 kW / 27.3 hp (2200 rpm)
Bucket capacity: 0.2 y³
Digging depth: 10.34ft in
Max Reach: 17.2ft in
Fiberglass extension ladder 20′$29.00 – $49.00
Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability. Lightweight with excellent ergonomics.
Fiberglass extension ladder 32′$39.00 – $59.00
Floor Blower$19.00 – $39.00
Extremely efficient motor construction and air mover fan operation allow for extremely low amp draws on both speed settings.
Framing Nailer$35.00 – $55.00
- Fires plastic-coated, full round head nails from 2-inches to 3-1/4-inches
- Selective actuation allows transition from sequential nailing to bump-fire with ease
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Rubber grip for superior control and comfort during use
- Framing nailer with top-loading, two-piece magazine
- Selective trigger actuation; 2 to 3-1/4 inch capacity
Front Tine Tiller$79.00 – $99.00
Easy starting Honda commercial OHV engine.
Gas Blower$39.00 – $59.00
391 CFM and 165 MPH performance; Genuine OEM Echo Part
Gas Cement Mixer 95CM$109.00 – $129.00
The Stone 95CM gas-powered cement mixer is one of the largest end dump style available. It is best used for utility contractors and municipalities. Carry mixing supplies from job to job and mix concrete from the truck. Large 9 cu. ft. capacity batch. Towing tongue has flip-up post for extra clearance and stabilizer leg at opposite end, pin type hitch, 76″ wide axle has cantilever type springs complete with B78 x 13 (25″ dia.) high speed tires and safety chain, 24″ dia. handwheel, chain drive and dump lock, spacious cowl for maximum ventilation. If returned uncleaned 75.00 cleaning fee.
- A generous 9 cu. ft. capacity for large batches.
- Complete with B78 x 13 (25″ dia.) high speed tires, tapered roller bearings, 56″ wide axle with cantilever springs.
- 2-3/8″ O.D., 7/32″ thick towpole with safety chain, pintile style hitch.
- 24″ dia. handwheel, chain drive and dump lock, spacious cowl for maximum ventilation.
- Big 36″ diameter thick steel drum
Gas Driver Post Pounder$99.00 – $119.00
Our gas powered post pounder has a 3” guide tube powered by the Honda gx35 engine.
GEHL CT6-18 6K Telescopic Handler$399.00 – $459.00
Width Over Tires
Turning Radius Outside Tires
Generator, Yamaha 2000Watt$150.00
- 24h RENTAL ONLY FOR 150.00
- 79cc OHV 4-Cycle Engine w/ OilWatch Warning System.
- Efficient, reliable and provides long life; Auto Decomp. for easy starting.
- Prevents engine damage and provides added peace of mind.
- Smart Throttle Varies Engine Speed Based On Load.
- Improves fuel economy and reduces noise.
- Noise Block Sound Reduction System.
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved Spark Arrestor.
- Only 51.5-61 dB(A) and eliminates errant sparks.
- Light Weight and Compact Engineering.
- At only 44 lbs., the EF2000iSCH is easy to move, transport and lift.
- TwinTech Capability (Cable Sold Separately).
- Hook up two EF2000iSÃ¢â€žÂ¢s for 3600 watts of max power.
- 8-Amps 12V DC Outlet.
- Great for charging auto and motorsport batteries (cables not included).
Sku EF2000iSCH Brand Yamaha Max AC Output 2000 Watts Rated AC Output 1,600 Watts Displacement 79cc Generator type Inverter Rated AC Current 13.3 Amps Max AC Current 16.7 amps @ 120V Noise Level @ Full Load 61 dB(A) Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load 10.5 Hours Engine Type OHV Forced Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke Single Cylinder Fuel Tank 1.1 Gal. Capacity Fuel Type Unleaded Regular Cooling System Air Cooled Dimensions (L x W x H) 19.3 in. x 1 1in. x 17.9 in. Dry Weight 44.1 lbs
Gun & Hopper$25.00 – $45.00